Top clinic in Hamburg with top treatments in Orthopedics
Helios ENDO-Klinik is located in the second largest city in Germany – Hamburg. The clinic is located a few kilometres from the most popular street in the city – Reeperbahn in St. Pauli district. The clinic is surrounded by a wide range of city attractions such as Hamburg Harbour, the Elbphilharmonie, the historic Speicherstadt, the 132m the most famous attraction – St. Michael's Church and a range of shopping malls.
Helios ENDO-Klinic Hamburg has become one of the leading specialist medical centres worldwide over the last couple of decades. It presently offers a wide range of surgical services such as neurosurgery and orthopaedic. The clinic features several specialized doctors and highly-qualified staff who provide medical care to about 7.800 people every year. Established in 1976, the clinic has a reputation for its medical advancement and innovation in endoprosthesis and outstanding competence in the treatment of diseases of support and locomotor system.
In fact, the clinic’s surgeons have implanted more than 111,000 joint replacements since its inception. Similarly, the reputable clinic is highly competent in treating spinal column and nerves diseases.
The highlights of the medical centre are
• High-quality medical care
• Highly skilled and experienced medical & nursing staff
• Avant-garde medical procedures and technology
Areas of Specialization:
The Helios ENDO-Klinik boasts of the following speciality surgical services:
• Joint Arthroplasty: Leading clinic in exchange Surgeries (Wechseloperationen) and center for septic surgery. Leadership in the treatment of periprothetic infections.
• Neurosurgery: The Neurosurgeons at Helios ENDO-Klinik are experts in dealing with functional disorders or diseases in muscles and nerves. This medical speciality service is about treating, preventing and diagnosing the nervous system disorders such as spinal cord, spinal column, peripheral nerves and the cardiovascular system.
• Other specialist services include neurology, orthopaedics, sports orthopaedics and physiotherapy.
• ENDO rehab centre on Campus – back pain and joint replacement rehab.
Facts & Figures:
Helios ENDO-Klinik features 5 departments, 203 beds, and 128 rooms. The rooms are well-designed to provide patients with comfort. The clinic offers the high-quality services for its patients and makes their stay very comfortable too.
shoulder arthrosis / shoulder dysfunction by shoulder replacement / shoulder arthritis by shoulder prosthesis
osteoarthritis of the knee / rheumatoid arthritis of the knee / total knee arthroplasty / knee replacement surgery / knee joint endoprosthesis / cruciate ligament reconstruction / meniscus injury
osteoarthrosis of the hip / hip endoprosthesis / total hip arthroplasty
spinal disc herniation / spinal fusion
chondrosarcoma / chondroma