1. La Chavanne Restaurant & BarLa Chavanne slope, La Flégère, 71100 Chamonix +33(0)4 50 54 27 81 | Live DJs and an outdoor hot tub make La Chavanne one of the liveliest après-ski venues on the slopes. Crowds are entertained here with great atmosphere, great music and great views of the Mont Blanc range and the Mer de Glace are equally impressive.
2. Elevation 1904259 Avenue Michel Croz, 71100 Chamonix | A favourite among skiers, alpinists and holiday makers, the feel-good vibe that Elevation 1904 exudes is almost contagious. Live music is also played here but you can still chat with old and new friends.
Top tip: There is a huge sun terrace, where you can marvel at the beautiful sunset.
3. Chambre 9272 Avenue Michel Croz, 71100 Chamonix | Just a few steps away from Elevation 1904 you can find the loudest apres-ski bar in town - people do dance on top of tables here! It´s therefore no surprise to find the craziest skiers and lots of Scandinavians here.
Top tipThe Happy Hour last for 2 hours here (from 8pm to 10pm) and comes with a huge selection of 2x1 cocktails!
4. Monkey Bar81 Place Edmond Desailloud, 71100 Chamonix | Often quoted as ´the best après-ski bar in Chamonix Sud´, the Monkey Bar rises to its reputation every season without a fault. It offers regular events, cool music, cheap drinks great pub food, and a pool table - and it opens till late!
Top tip: There are 2 types of Happy Hours at Monkey Bar. From 4pm to 6pm it´s Beer, Wine & Soda time while from 9m to 10pm it´s all about cocktails and long drinks.
5. Quartz Bar38 Route du Bouchet, 71100 Chamonix | If you are looking for a sophisticated venue, this lounge bar is as chic as it gets in Chamonix. The interior boasts design furniture and modern lighting and the selection of wines, champagnes and rare liquors is equally impressive. To top things off live jazz is played from 7pm to 10pm every night except Wednesdays.
Top tip: The dress code is smart casual so make sure to pack accordingly if you want to make it through the door.
6. Munster Bar27 place Edmond Desailloud, 71100 Chamonix | This authentic Irish pub - most of the staff is Irish and know how to poor a Guiness right - is perfect for skiers wishing to chill out away from loud music without compromising on great atmosphere. Sit by the fireplace, play darts, watch some football, and enjoy a drink or two - Happy Hours for beers takes place between 4pm and 7pm and from 9pm to 10pm for cocktails.
Top tipThey are open until 2am but be sure you don´t leave the bar without trying their toffee vodka and teapot cocktails.
7. L´AmnesiaOne of the most famous late-night clubs in Chamonix Sud - and the whole of Chamonix really - lives up to its name. Open until 4am, don´t be surprised if you wake up the next day not remembering a single thing. All the international hits are remixed here by resident DJs that will make your muscles hurt more than the powder up on the mountains!
Top tip: The dress code is informal and you must be over 18 to get in.