1. Les Caves de Courchevel (nightclub)Immeuble Porte de Courchevel, Rue des Tovets, 73120 Courchevel | Les Caves is one of the most famous discos in Courchevel and the place where party people from all over the world come together to celebrate into the early morning hours. If you like to see and be seen, this is the place to be!
Top tip: Les Caves is also a restaurant – great to line your stomach before partying.
2. Le Tremplin (mountain hut)Courchevel, 73120 Courchevel Saint Bon | Located at the bottom of the slopes, you can simply slide into Le Tremplin, and start the party early! On the big sun terrace, party peoplecelebrate in an exuberant mood.
Top tip: You can often find live bands at this place – have a look at their website!
3. Le Bubble Bar (Chill out and après ski)Rue du Marquis, 73120 Saint-Bon-Tarentaise Courchevel | At Le Bubble Bar you can relax with a nice coffee or nibble on some hot nachos. This is also a great place for après ski and big celebrations!
Top tip: On Mondays Le Bubble Bar celebrates Mutzig Monday with a lot of special drinks!
4. Schuss Café (relaxed party)Rue de l´Aiguille du Fruit, Immeuble les cascades, 73120 Courchevel | At Schuss Café you will find a softer party style where you can relax in a nice atmosphere. You can also enjoy a mulled wine on the terrace – the mood is good and the people are happy and celebrate together!
Top tip: Schuss Café also does great snacks – you should try some if you feel a little bit hungry!
5. Rocky´s Bar (Live Music)Grande Rue, 73120 Saint-Bon-Tarentaise, Courchevel | Rocky´s Bar is famous for spectacular live events in Courchevel 1650. Party people get here in the right après ski mood, and the loud music and friendly barkeepers make sure everyone has a great time!
Top tip: There are always different themed evenings and fun-filled events so don‘t be surprised if you have to dress up a little!
6. The Bar (Sports bar)Rue de Grangettes, 73120 Courchevel | Located in the heart of Courchevel 1110, The Bar is furnished like a typical English pub! The bar is especially famous for the many sport events they show on the screens.
Top tip: You will find a lot of English speaking people here!
7. Le Catérail (Cocktail bar)Rue des Rois, 73120 Saint-Bon-Tarentaise, Courchevel | The Catérail is where locals meet to celebrate away from the après ski hits! Of course, you are also welcome as a tourist here, and with its delicious cocktail variations you will definitely like this place!
Top tip: The bar organises live acts every Thursday.