1. Ecole du Ski Français – Méribel (for beginners and children)This ski school is great for children and beginners. The experienced teachers have a lot of patience and know all the secrets about skiing or snowboarding – progress is guaranteed!
Top tip: The ski school also offers courses for advanced ones!
2. Ecole de Ski Eskilibre (for beginners and advanced skiers)Ecole de Ski Eskilibre is great for everyone - children, beginners or advanced! The friendly teachers invest a lot of time in you and kids will learn playfully how to ski!
Top tip: The teachers are relatively flexible; just let them know what you want and they will try their best to make it possible!
3. Ecole de Ski Snow d’light (private courses and groups)At this ski school you can either book group courses or private intuition. Whichever you choose you will be more than satisfied with this school!
Top tip: If you are a small group – just book a private teacher and ski together with your friends or family!
4. Magic Ecole de sports de neige (freestyle and alternative winter sports)Magic Ecole de Sports de Neige is passionate about off-slope skiing and snowboarding! With experienced teachers you will be able to ski safe off the slopes and you will learn how to have the best fun in the fresh powder snow!
Top tip: The ski school shoots a video whilst you ski, and you can watch it afterwards!
5. Snow Systems (individual lessons)At the Snow Systems ski school individual ski lessons are available – all courses are tailored to your level and with the help of your experienced teacher you will soon be a pro on the boards!
Top tip: The ski school offers special ski courses for children with specifically trained teachers!