3 night cooking package at luxury boutique hotel Son Brull in Majorca
Guided by the hotel’s head chef, Rafael Perelló, you will learn to prepare mouth-watering Mediterranean recipes in the comfort of his kitchen, where the celebrated dishes of Restaurant 3|65 are lovingly prepared.
Perelló’s cuisine is well known all over the island as well as in the Spanish mainland for its striking local character as well as the use of local and ecologic products. In fact, Son Brull grows its own organic products to ensure that guests enjoy the freshest and most natural ingredients in their meals.
During this 3 night cooking holiday, you will be able to see, feel, smell and hear how the dishes come alive before tasting healthy recipes that have been passed down through the generations, and learning how to make them yourself when you get back home.
The Cooking Package is for a 3 night minimum stay and includes:
- Two cooking classes of two hours (from 16:30 to 18:30 h)
- 3 nights accommodation with buffet breakfast
- Bottle of champagne and fruit basket in room upon arrival
- 2 dinners where you will taste the recipes prepared during the class (drinks are excluded)
- Hire car (EBMR or ECMR) from the airport throughout the stay.
Rates start at €356 per room per night, subject to room category and availability.